The Young Skin Diet – Science-Based Recipes & Treatments to Reveal Your Best Skin Ever
FINALIST, 2016 THE WISHING SHELF BOOK AWARDS
Get the diet book your skin has been waiting for! Learn how to turn back the clock on skin aging.
Michelle Lee (media personality and author of highly- acclaimed Living Luxe Gluten Free) sets forth the easy and delicious diet plan for your best skin ever in The Young Skin Diet. Based on hundreds of peer-reviewed scientific studies, the book reveals:
• The Six Principles of nutrition to rejuvenate skin.
• How to halt and reverse collagen loss, wrinkling, discoloration, sagging, inflammation and dryness in the skin and fight acne — with simple changes to your diet.
• Cutting-edge food combinations, preparation techniques and dietary habits for healthy skin.
• Over 75 recipes using dedicated nutrition science to make skin young again.
• Easy-to-follow meal plans to make the diet a sustainable part of your life and do-it-yourself, natural skin treatments for instantly younger skin every day of the week.
The Young Skin Diet includes full nutrition information and color photos for every recipe plus a 4-week diet calendar.
About Michelle Lee (Bend, Oregon Author)
Michelle Lee is author of The Young Skin Diet (Finalist, 2016 The Wishing Shelf Book Awards) and Living Luxe Gluten Free (nominated for James Beard Foundation Book Awards for "Focus on Health" and "Photography"). She appears on KLRR morning show's "Delicious Dishes with Michelle Lee," a podcast featured on iTunes, Google Play and SoundCloud, where Ms. Lee shares recipes and health tips.
In addition to her culinary work, Ms. Lee is an award-winning economics and business consultant who has been featured in various publications, including Forbes, for her research. Ms. Lee holds a degree in economics and an MBA.
She is a fitness enthusiast, winner of the Archie Griffin Sportsmanship Award, and was crowned Miss Teen Columbus (OH) in 1998.