The New Business Card – Write and publish a book to attract more business, more media, and more speaking engagements!
Are you ready to grow your business in 2018?
Are you tired of throwing money at traditional advertising strategies without any real results?
It's time to expand your market and grow your business by publishing a book that highlights your expertise and works as your 24/7 sales tool!
More strategic, more creative, and more effective than ads, a book is a lucrative way to create thousands of new opportunities.
This book will teach you how to:
- Quickly write a book that will sell - in 90 days or less you can become a published author
- Save time and money with our time-testing publishing shortcuts to help you get published quickly
- Leverage new and exciting speaking opportunities
- Expand your business, beyond what you ever thought possible
- Get more media and how to better position yourself as an expert
- Build your mailing list twice as fast
- Make more money because you're a published author - yes you can!
Written by someone who learned, first hand, how to build a business with a book, Penny will teach you the ins and outs of producing a book, publishing it, and getting it in front of potential buyers.
If you always thought publishing a book is hard, you'll be surprised how easy it can be with Penny.
Even if you're not ready to start writing tomorrow, read this book today and be prepared to get moving when the timing is right!
About PENNY SANSEVIERI (San Diego, California Author)
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of sixteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon and Red Hot Internet Publicity, which has been called the "leading guide to everything Internet."